Monday, August 2, 2010

It was bound to happen.

I suck at keeping up with blogs. My last post was in March and it's now August. Needless to say a lot has happened in that time. I'm working at a new job, that is, are you ready for it....IN THE ARTS! Yes, it finally happened. I'm the new Gallery Manager at an art center here in the city. Lloyd has been showing a lot including in Korea, which is also very exciting!

We've done lots of cool things around the city as well and I thought I might just compile a quick list of them:

We saw The XX, Dead Weather, Shellac, Anitbalas, Team Coco Presents Conan’s Writers Live, The Raveonettes, and Hot Chip. Went to Chinatown and ate a great restaurant http://www.mysweetstation.com/. Saw some of the set from the filming of Transformers 3. Went to a park on July 4th and played games then to a gorgeous house for a party complete with a Moon Bounce. Attended the Hoptacular beer tasting event. And of course lot's of grilling and beach trips. My August resolution is to go the beach as much as possible before Labor Day weekend.

This month we have several people coming into town and we have a trip to KC planned in September so it should a fun last month of summer. And we scored an AC window unit for $20, which will make the rest of the summer that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment